[free-sklyarov] Phoenix protest today/City Cops and Libraries

mw at themail.com mw at themail.com
Sat Aug 4 12:03:34 PDT 2001

We had a GREAT turnout today!
we handed out a lot of flyers and spoke with people.

The library was a prime place for protesting/flyer distro.

Because we contacted the local p.d. Det. Davis (who handles city p.r. stuff came down to make sure noone bothered us)

One guy complained about us, said we were loitering:
Detective Davis replied:
They have a right to be here... This is the library, why don't you go inside and read about your Constitutional rights.

ahahaha It was great!

TheMail.com - Full featured premium email you can count on.
Sign-up today at http://www.themail.com/