[free-sklyarov] More eBook info and FAQs

Jon O . jono at microshaft.org
Sat Aug 4 15:49:01 PDT 2001

http://stores.econtentseller.com/ebookseller/faq.asp#100

When will my ability to read my eBook expire?

Unless otherwise stated, your eContentSeller eBook does not expire.

I can't forward my eBook from one computer to another. Why?

You will only be able to read your eBook on the computer to
which the file was purchased on. For security reasons, we
cannot allow files to be transmitted from one computer to
another. If you would like to use an eBook on multiple computers
or eBook devices you will need to purchase an additional copy
for those computers as well.

http://stores.econtentseller.com/ebookseller/faq.asp#100

There is more info here:
http://www.microsoft.com/ebooks/das/default.asp