[free-sklyarov] College classes start soon

mw at themail.com mw at themail.com
Sun Aug 5 07:29:01 PDT 2001

In a couple of weeks, students will be back at school.

here at ASU, the intro to Java class consists of HUNDREDS of students and there are two sections.

My plan is this:
go to the auditorium as students are filing in...a lot will be early.

I'll say a few words and hand out flyers.
This will impact students on the first day of class
and possibly carry them through when the subject comes up
again.

There are also Kiosks and bulletin boards, but I think the in person distributions before class work well.

For those who can't make it before the class, flyer distribution after class as students are leaving the building, classroom, is a good option.

-aicra
TheMail.com - Full featured premium email you can count on.
Sign-up today at http://www.themail.com/