[free-sklyarov] About Roger Parloff's article at www.inside.com

huaiyu_zhu at yahoo.com huaiyu_zhu at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 5 15:36:21 PDT 2001

On Sat, 4 Aug 2001, Karsten M. Self wrote:

> > > Any chance you could forward conent of the article?  I can't read it at
> > > inside.com:
> > >
> > > http://www.inside.com/product/product.asp?entity=&pf_ID=E8EECFA3-CBD1-447E-952C-CC16283D266C
> > >

> > Hey, I guess that's another reason it's a wretched article! Yes, they
> > require subscription now, perhaps because they are afraid to let other
> > people read it after many of its flaws are exposed.
>
> ...which is why I'm asking.  Could you?

Sorry I wasn't clear - no, I can't read it now, either.  Obviously it was
different a few days ago, when it was in plain sight.

Maybe that's just their business model - writing something to stir up
emotions and attract traffic.  Then close it up to charge fees for access.

No I don't think it's worth the $0.40 they are charging.  Seriously.  My
rebuttle already summarized its positive points.  What remains are only
flaws that other people have picked up, too.  It's a dead horse.

Huaiyu