[free-sklyarov] [ebook-device] Re: Greetings and hello (fwd)

Jay Sulzberger jays at panix.com
Sun Aug 5 23:21:19 PDT 2001

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 06:14:56 -0000
From: jmellen at cfl.rr.com
To: ebook-device at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ebook-device] Re: Greetings and hello

Being one of these newcomers, I'll introduce myself.

My name is Jason Mellen and I am a high school student in Florida,
USA. Looking at the goals of this project, I agree that something
like this is needed. With all my files and books, I carry an average
of 40 pounds on my back all day.

One of my interests is in finding ways to integrate technology into
schools to help upgrade our current educational model. As a member of
SEUL-EDU I am working to install Linux throughout my school in the
next year or two. I look forward to working on the project and hope
some good ideas can come of it.

Regards,
jmellen

_________________________
Jason Mellen
Palm Bay High School
Department Assistant - Vocational Education

--- In ebook-device at y..., "Bill Ries-Knight" <brk at s...> wrote:
> This list was first created as a part of the old e-groups mailing
list
> regime.  It was absobed and now has become a part of the Yahoo
realm.

> As of recent days, there have been several new persons, from the
realm
> of yahoo, that have joined us here on this very quiet list.
>
> Welcome, and please feel free to toss out a question or subject for
> discussion.
>
>   I have arthritis in my hands and can not seem to type very well.
> Actually I type well, I just do not have the same sensations in my
> hands and the naughty keybord tosses out all kinds of errors at
times.

> Again, welcome and post away.
>
> Bill

Small business owners...