[free-sklyarov] Dima's bail hearing

Paul Callahan callahanpb at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 6 16:30:26 PDT 2001

People also post signs saying "Free kittens."
So you'll have to do a little better than that.

Please don't take this as criticism of the article,
which seemed very balanced and reasonable to me.  It's
just a criticism of your glib retort. :)

I can also understand why some people here might view
it as counterproductive to throw Mumia into the mix.

--Paul