[free-sklyarov] Restrictions on Dmitry

Alex Fabrikant alexf at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon Aug 6 18:43:57 PDT 2001

On Mon, 6 Aug 2001, James S. Huggins (Free Sklyarov) wrote:
> I've been off the net for 18 hours. Apologies if this has been answered
> already.
>
> Is there someplace that lists what restrictions there are on Dmitry?
>
> For example, can he leave the local area? The state?

Ed Hintz gave the full list of what I heard in court in his original
email:

http://zork.net/pipermail/free-sklyarov/2001-August/003250.html

In particular,

1) He had to post $50K bail (done)
2) He has to restrict travel to the Northern District of California; to
the best of my understanding, this includes a substantial part of Northern
California (since the 4 districts in the state are "Northern", "Central",
"Eastern", and "Southern"; although I can't seem to find a map of the
boundaries anywhere)
3) He has to check in with pre-trial officer(sp?) at least once a week (in
person or by telephone, this was to be determined offline by said pretrial
officer).

--
-alexf