[free-sklyarov] Restrictions on Dmitry

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Mon Aug 6 18:43:52 PDT 2001

On Mon, Aug 06, 2001 at 08:31:46PM -0500, James S. Huggins (Free Sklyarov) wrote:

> I've been off the net for 18 hours. Apologies if this has been answered
> already.
>
> Is there someplace that lists what restrictions there are on Dmitry?
>
> For example, can he leave the local area? The state?

He's restricted to the Northern District of California, which stretches
from the Oregon border to Monterey, and from the Pacific Ocean in the
west nearly to Sacramento in the east.
http://www.usaondca.com/home.html

He has to check in with the court at least weekly, although I believe he
can do this by telephone.

d.