[free-sklyarov] Restrictions on Dmitry

alfee cube sisgeek at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 6 19:09:52 PDT 2001

yes - thanks mike - all i have at this time is the
address for federal - for some reason they do not list
a website?

District: Northern District of California
Court Unit: U.S. Pretrial Services
Street Address: 450 Golden Gate Avenue
City: San Francisco
State: CA
Zip: 94102
Telephone: (415) 436-7500
Internet Site:

i will call them tomorrow - but i think in the
meantime the sc site will serve as a proxy.

http://www.co.santa-clara.ca.us/handbook/Pretrial.htm