[free-sklyarov] New Pamphlet

Barrington King freeds at wyrdwright.com
Tue Aug 7 06:04:47 PDT 2001

Hello, All:

Pardon the cross-post.  What with the upcoming Usenix conference here in
D.C. and Dmitry still not being released from the U.S., we at Wyrdwright
put together a pamphlet for general use at these events.  It's a
backgrounder on Dmitry, the case, and the DMCA.  It's available at:

http://www.wyrdwright.com/sklyarov/dropchargesv1.pdf

The pamphlet is two-sides of a legal piece of paper.  Fold it in at the
middle of page 2 and out on the side panels so that the leftmost panel of
page 2 is the back and the rightmost panel of page 2 is the front.

There is space on the back to put in your event information or your
fundraising information.  Feel free to use it for any free Sklyarov or
Anti-DMCA event.  I've run it by the EFF and I think there aren't any
rakes in the grass left in it.

Ze Best,

BK

-------

Anti-flame clause: Yes, I know it was made with Adobe Acrobat Distiller.
I've tried three other PDF-generating utilities (MacOSX Print Preview,
ps2pdf, and OmniPDF)  and none of them have produced any and/or acceptable
output.  If you have a beef with this, go to

http://www.wyrdwright.com/sklyarov/dropchargesv1.ps

to download the postscript file and figure out how to get it into an
alternate file under 500K.  If you can, get it to me and I'll post it up.