[free-sklyarov] [Fwd: Senator Dianne Feinstein responding to your message]

Jay Allen sklyarov at openwire.com
Tue Aug 7 13:56:01 PDT 2001

What do you expect from a Senator who has nary a word about the internet on
her website.  I wrote about this yesterday on my site...

After reading the proposed MOCA legislation by Boucher and Cannon, I was
inspired to check out their websites.  I was duly impressed with the
attention paid to internet issues.  So I then looked at my own reps'
websites to see what they had.  Feinstein, Boxer and Pelosi have next to
nothing about internet issues.  You'd think that representing California
and San Francisco (Pelosi) might be a good enough reason to at least act
like you care or have a position...

We as a community REALLY need to make these representatives hear us.  Our
collective voice MUST be louder than the sound of cash being doled out by
the entertainment cartel.  If they don't hear us, we need to vote them out
of office at the next possible opportunity...  I see this as a
make-or-break time for many politicians representing high-tech
constituencies...

Jay Allen
http://www.openwire.com/web/