[free-sklyarov] NON-ADOBE version of new pamphlet

Ben Ford ben at kalifornia.com
Tue Aug 7 20:19:26 PDT 2001

Barrington King wrote:

>Many thanks to Mike Castleman who was able to supply a new version of the
>"Drop the Charges" pamphlet using the latest version of ps2pdf.  It is now
>available at
>
>http://www.wyrdwright.com/sklyarov/dropchargesv1a.pdf
>
>Apparently, it still doesn't display properly in gv.  Does any X-pert out
>there have a fix?  The postscript source is still available at
>http://www.wyrdwright.com/sklyarov/dropcharges1.ps if you do.
>
>BK

Assuming the cover is black and white (as the ps version appears in gs),
it displays well under xpdf.

The .ps document was a broken link.  Try this.
 http://www.wyrdwright.com/sklyarov/dropchargesv1.ps

-b

--
Please note - If you do not have the same beliefs as we do, you are
going to burn in Hell forever.