[free-sklyarov] Rebels in Black Robes Recoil at Surveillance of Computers

James S. Tyre jstyre at jstyre.com
Wed Aug 8 08:51:39 PDT 2001

If anyone cares, this is the latest development in a story which we at The
Censorware Project broke in April 1998, before the <ahem> legitimate press
ever heard of it.

Federal Courts Use Censorware;
Free Speech Advocates Object
http://censorware.net/reports/courtcen.html
Protecting Judges Against Liza Minnelli
http://censorware.net/reports/liza.html

James S. Tyre                               mailto:jstyre at jstyre.com
Law Offices of James S. Tyre          310-839-4114/310-839-4602(fax)
10736 Jefferson Blvd., #512               Culver City, CA 90230-4969
Co-founder, The Censorware Project             http://censorware.net