[free-sklyarov] FOIA request to the DOJ

Paul Gowder paul at paultopia.net
Thu Aug 9 07:15:35 PDT 2001

FBI is a sub-agency of DOJ, DOJ is likely to be copied on any of the #3 and
#4 things re: law enforcement in dc during protests, DOJ will be in charge
of any copyright prosecutions etc....

But yea, I thought of that.  I'm thinking about firing off a few
more.  Maybe to the D.C., police, directly to FBI as subset of DOJ (and
also to criminal division and civil division), etc. etc.

         -Paul