[free-sklyarov] False story about Dmitry on Russian TV

Bob Smart bobds at blorch.org
Thu Aug 9 20:14:29 PDT 2001

On Thursday 09 August 2001 15:41, you wrote:

> Great way to spread FUD and run a smear campaign against the poor guy.
> I'm finding it really difficult not to drop into conspiracy mode on this
> one, it's just way too convenient...

Especially because I just can't see how this could possibly benefit anybody
BUT a conspiracy.  Who besides the US government would stand to gain anything
by something like this?

--

What I wrote above is hereby dedicated to the public domain and may be freely
used, in whole or in part, with or without attribution.