[free-sklyarov] NYC action on Monday, August 13

Leonid Gorkin lgorkin1 at nyc.rr.com
Sun Aug 12 11:52:11 PDT 2001

A demonstration calling to drop all the charges
against Dmirty Sklyarov and to repel the DMCA will
take place on Monday, August 13 in front of New York
public library, 41st street & 5th avenue, Manhattan.

We are going to distribute flyers, talk to the people
explaining the situation and urge them to join the EFF
letter writing campaign.

Demonstration will start at 12 noon and expected to
continue for about one hour.

Please bring your signs. Our main messages are "Let
Dmitry go home", "Down with the DMCA". If you can,
print some flyers.

For more information:

NY Fair Use group:

http://www.nyfairuse.org