[free-sklyarov] some words of appreciation

mw at themail.com mw at themail.com
Mon Aug 13 19:35:54 PDT 2001

I don't think he'll mind my sharing this part with you all (I hope he doesn't mind...)
Everyone has been putting in 150%+ to help this effort.

This taken from communication last night from Dmitry:

"...I'm very happy to see that thousands people do what they can to  support me. It makes me stronger...."

I know he is very appreciative for all we are doing.

-aicra
TheMail.com - Full featured premium email you can count on.
Sign-up today at http://www.themail.com/