[free-sklyarov] [reed@allseer.com: [free-sklyarov-announce] Free Dmitry Party - August 29th]

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Tue Aug 14 13:59:38 PDT 2001

This is unusual: someone posting to free-sklyarov-announce _before_
free-sklyarov.

----- Forwarded message from Christopher Reed <reed at allseer.com> -----

From: Christopher Reed <reed at allseer.com>
To: free-sklyarov-announce at lists.xcf.berkeley.edu
Subject: [free-sklyarov-announce] Free Dmitry Party - August 29th
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 13:31:31 -0700

Hello friends,

Supporters of Dmitry are having a party on Wednesday the 29th of August
from 8:00 to 12:00 PM to raise funds for Dmitry's legal defense. The
party will be held in a 15,000 sq. ft. warehouse space 2 blocks from
Moscone Center (where LinuxWorld is hosted). The space and a DJ have
both been donated; my company, AllSeer is donating the beer and me:) The
EFF and the FSF have both offered their support. We expect 500-800
people in attendance.

Before, during and after the party we will need a few volunteers to help
serve beer/wine, ask for donations, stamp individuals (who are 21 and
over) and a bit of clean up.

Some other items we need are:

1. A truck and driver (We'll return it of course...)
2. A live band (live is better than dead...)
3. Corporate sponsors for wine and food (not just anyone though...)

If you are interested in volunteering or have any suggestion for the
above, please call me at 415 371 9060 or email reed at allseer.com

Thanks for your help and we look forward to meeting you.

Sincerely,

Chris Reed