[free-sklyarov] Newsweek Article (8/20 Issue)

Jon O . jono at microshaft.org
Tue Aug 14 20:59:23 PDT 2001

This one just tops it off. I can smell the smoldering remains of these over
protective, under encrypted, stomping Rights companies now...

I hope we are all taking a good look at what we did. TIME, Newsweek, NYTIMES...
We are overcoming money, power, greed and a couple other sins with little more than
sheer inspiration.

RIGHT IS MIGHT!