[free-sklyarov] [CYBERIA] Celebs Copyright DNA to prevent illegal Clones]]

alfee cube sisgeek at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 10:14:29 PDT 2001

i think this is a hilarious - this falls into the same
category as the "stars" who store their sperm/eggs
because they suffer delusions that they have something
to contribute to society beyond a a set of tits and or
a made-up face.

will "marilyn monroe" be remembered for contributing
anything to society beyond a set of tits and made-up
face - we don't need her dna for this - we have
silicon graphics (no pun intended)!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sci/tech/newsid_1492000/1492859.stm