[free-sklyarov] RE: 'COMMENTARY: STEALING IS STEALING'

alfee cube sisgeek at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 13:53:37 PDT 2001

i wouldn't worry to much about gene's article - his
opening paragraph implying algorithm analysis is
stealing demonstrates a gross lack of understanding
the fundamental issues!!

perhaps an invitation to join our discussion list is
more appropriate?

--- Brooklyn Linux Solutions <ruben at mrbrklyn.com>

http://www.seyboldreports.com/ebooks/010816-gene.html