[free-sklyarov] Can you all Help Me??

brad young byoungvt at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 14:27:57 PDT 2001

Dear All,

Sorry, I did not consider helping each other off
topic? I thought the board was to plan and organize
efforts to Free Dmitry. My site has been here from the
start, informing people of dates and times of events,
showing pictures of events, and providing links to
current information. I have been a feature on slashdot
and 2600 several times and have rcvd over 1000 hits in
a single day. More than I ever imagined!!

In addition I have spent over $100 of my own money on
flyers, have participated in three events, and
organized and passed out flyers at Fry's and Target in
the Bay Area. In addition, I also was the ONLY
supporter to meet Dmitry upon his release!

I thought this movement was about helping fellow
programmers, helping people, helping each other. Don't
"burst my bubble".

The most important thing is to get Dmitry home!!! I
hope he pleads guilty, pays a fine and goes home to
see his kids!!!

I am worried that many people involved are not in this
to help someone, a fellow programmer, but to use
Dmitry as a Tool to defeat a law.

Sorry If I strayed off "topic".

BTW;

I think it is a Great idea to censor post on a board
dedicated to Free Speech!