[free-sklyarov] Another ebook "processor"

Seth Johnson seth.johnson at Realmeasures.dyndns.org
Fri Aug 17 00:04:31 PDT 2001

Jeme:

Do you have any references that show how things were different before
the Berne Convention, particularly as relates to the application of
copyright to fine arts?

Seth Johnson