[free-sklyarov] [netslaves] Grant rocks! (fwd)

Jay Sulzberger jays at panix.com
Fri Aug 17 22:26:25 PDT 2001

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 20:21:04 -0700
From: James S. Tyre <jstyre at jstyre.com>
To: netslaves at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [netslaves] Grant rocks!

His editorial today on the Felten/DMCA affair:
http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=01/08/17/207208&mode=thread

One of my dinner companions tonight said that Grant's coverage has been far
superior to that of any other reporter, online or print.  That person is
biased,  but I am also for very different reasons, being one of the Felten
team lawyers.

Nice work, Mr. Gross.

James S. Tyre                               mailto:jstyre at jstyre.com
Law Offices of James S. Tyre          310-839-4114/310-839-4602(fax)
10736 Jefferson Blvd., #512               Culver City, CA 90230-4969
Co-founder, The Censorware Project             http://censorware.net

Do you need to encrypt all your online transactions? Secure corporate
intranets? Authenticate your Web sites? Whatever security your site needs,
you'll find the perfect solution here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Bre3tC/Q56CAA/yigFAA/HKFolB/TM