[free-sklyarov] Another ebook "processor"

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Sun Aug 19 00:06:19 PDT 2001

Xcott Craver writes:

> > Saying that writers wouldn't write without big paychecks is like
> > claiming that without prostitutes, there would be no children.
>
> 	If you don't mind, I want to put this quote in a .signature file.
> 	Someone put this on the anti-dmca quote list.

Say, Scott, congratulations on "Reading Between the Lines"!  I just
listened to the Ogg files today.

For other list members:

Cindy spoke a bit about Dmitry Sklyarov during the panel after the
presentation.

http://www.usenix.org/events/sec01/craver.pdf
http://207.22.26.75/ogg/tnc-0591.ogg
http://207.22.26.75/ogg/tnc-0593.ogg

If you don't have an Ogg Vorbis player yet:

http://www.vorbis.com/

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Its really terrible when FBI arrested
Temp.  http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/ | hacker, who visited USA with peacefull