[free-sklyarov] Re: free-sklyarov digest, Vol 1 #201 - 31 msg s

Chris Savage chris.savage at crblaw.com
Mon Aug 20 06:30:20 PDT 2001

The "basic concepts" are obscure and controversial, so it is hard to teach
them.  If you have enough free time on your hands, you might want to pick up
a copy of "Digital Copyright" by Jessica Litman, a law professor.  It will
give you a good flavor of one side of the debate.

Chris S.

This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential or
privileged information.  If you believe that you have received the
message in error, please notify the sender by reply transmission
and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.