[free-sklyarov] Yet another FBI-involved incident

Keith Handy keith at indierecords.com
Mon Aug 20 07:27:36 PDT 2001

> Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 18:36:54 -0700
> From: Vadim Kogan <vadim at xcf.berkeley.edu>
> To: free-sklyarov at zork.net, free-sklyarov-sfba at lists.xcf.berkeley.edu
> Subject: [free-sklyarov] Yet another FBI-involved incident
>
> http://www.linuxfreak.org/post.php/08/17/2001/134.html
>
> IMHO the article is perfectly clear. Read it for yourself.
>
> Vadim.

It's almost too surreal to be real.  The only conclusion I can come to
is that Wally Burchett has achieved a new level of technophobia.  He
doesn't know how them newfangled websites work, but he has heard from
somewhere that if someone else points out your security weakness, you
can just have them arrested.  Stupid, stupid, STUPID.

-Keith