[free-sklyarov] Plea Bargin for Dima?!?

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Wed Aug 22 20:51:43 PDT 2001

begin Bob Smart quotation of Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 07:53:53PM -0700:

> So, as others have been asking recently: NOW what do we do?

A lot of the "now what do we do" ideas that could help reform
the DMCA once Dmitry is home would be confusing at best and
counterproductive at worst now.  Best for Dmitry to get home first,
then we declare victory in a big way, then we ask that question.

(We can talk future stuff at the party we throw for shutting this
list down.)

--
Don Marti      What do we want?  Free Dmitry!  When do we want it?  Now!
http://zgp.org/~dmarti                      Free Dmitry: http://eff.org/