[free-sklyarov] Copyright as a restriction

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Thu Aug 23 15:58:05 PDT 2001

begin Xcott Craver quotation of Thu, Aug 23, 2001 at 06:39:40PM -0400:

> 	Finally, you want there to be a commercial incentive for
> 	smaller companies to reject DRM.  Hence visibility in the form of
> 	a sticker or logo, bragging that this CD is better.  Think
> 	of it as the music equivalent of a "FAT FREE" label.

Lydia Kinata did this one:
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/open_logo/

It could also be used for non-DRM players, sound cards, media, you
name it.

--
Don Marti      What do we want?  Free Dmitry!  When do we want it?  Now!
http://zgp.org/~dmarti                      Free Dmitry: http://eff.org/