[free-sklyarov] Radio National's Weekly Investigative; Ebooks, copyright, etc.

Jon O . jono at microshaft.org
Thu Aug 23 22:53:52 PDT 2001

Radio National's Weekly Investigative Documentary:
Knowledge Indignation: Road Rage on the Information Superhighway

http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s345514.htm

Very good radio program on Scientists boycotting online journals,
Adobe e-Books, Licenses to Read

"...increasingly access to this content moves further beyond the boundaries of copyright into the contract law. "

"We're moving into an era where we have an exclusive right to read."

"...the publishers have suddenly realised that we're serious about this, and we're not playing games."