[free-sklyarov] RE: Plea bargin fot Dima ?!?

Robert Knop rknop at pobox.com
Fri Aug 24 06:46:20 PDT 2001

> if everytime a bully bullies everone runs the bully
> will keep bullying.

Very true-- but that's not the situation here.  We have somebody who
went out of his way to go to a place where the bullies were waiting for
outsiders.  If the bullies aren't coming to find you, it's not a matter
of running or not running.  But you'd learn not to go again to
the place where the bullies are hanging out-- why bother?

-Rob