[free-sklyarov] Copyright as a restriction

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Fri Aug 24 10:10:49 PDT 2001

begin Stephen R. Savitzky quotation of Thu, Aug 23, 2001 at 10:42:47PM -0700:

> I like this, especially if it can be construed as meaning: "go ahead and
> make _fair use_ copies, but don't go selling a million of them".

That's exactly what it means.  It simply means no "Digital Rights
Management" is used in this CD or other product.  It implies nothing
about copyright or licensing.

(Last LinuxWorld we had a game to see who could get the most
IBM or Intel employees to wear the stickers.)

--
Don Marti      What do we want?  Free Dmitry!  When do we want it?  Now!
http://zgp.org/~dmarti                      Free Dmitry: http://eff.org/