[free-sklyarov] Laptop for Dmitry

Paul Holman pablos at kadrevis.com
Sun Aug 26 11:21:55 PDT 2001

I got to have lunch with Dmitry Sklyarov the other day, and wanted to share
with the group that he is a really fantastic guy.  Very humble, and lacking
any criminal qualities.  He's not allowed to talk about the case at all,
nor can he leave the Northern District of California at all.  Being out on
bail is far from freedom.

Dmitry has very limited internet access at this point, only borrowing other
people's computers when he has the chance.  If anyone has a spare laptop
with ethernet/modem that he could borrow for his stay, that would be a
fantastic help.  Please reply to me off list if you have any ideas about
this.

Thanks, pablos.
--
Paul Holman