[free-sklyarov] From Oxana (thanks and information about The Defense Fund)

Vladimir Katalov vkatalov at elcomsoft.com
Tue Aug 28 07:43:41 PDT 2001

Hello all,

Oxana, Dmitry's wife, asked me to post the following message to this
list:

--

I am sending this message to thank everyone who supports Dmitriy and
our family. We never expected to receive support from so many people

DMITRI DEFENSE FUND

Wiring Instructions:

First Union National Bank
Philadelphia, PA
ABA #031201467
Account #:  2000104359781
Account Name:  Duane, Morris & Heckscher LLP Escrow Account

 *YOU MUST reference "The Dmitri Defense Fund - R0247-2" on all
incoming wires.*

Donation by Check:

The Dmitri Defense Fund
c/o Duane, Morris & Heckscher LLP
100 Spear Street, Suite 1500
San Francisco, California 94105
USA

 *Please make check payable to "DMH Escrow Agent for Dmitri Defense
Fund"*

Thank you very much again for your interest and support.