[free-sklyarov] UNSUBSCRIBE

honeypot honeypot at online.no
Tue Aug 28 11:10:04 PDT 2001

Hello.

Turn off your caps lock and visit this page

Go to the 'free-sklyarov subscribers' header, type your mailaddy below where
it says
"To change your subscription (set options like digest and delivery modes, get
a reminder of your password, or unsubscribe from free-sklyarov), enter your
subscription email address"

And change your delivery options.

Therese,

>===== Original Message From Mish Coffey <Mish.Coffey at gettyimages.com> =====
>I AM TRYING TO UNSUBSCRIBE TO THE MAILING LIST IN WHICH I RECEIVE EVERY
SINGLE E-MAIL FROM EVERYONE - I NEED THE  DIGEST LIST  - CAN SOMEONE HELP ME
OUT PLEASE?
>thanks
>mish
>
>			Mish Coffey
>			Domestic Assignment Editor
>			Getty Images News Services
>
>			One Hudson Square
>			75 Varick St., 5th Floor
>			New York, NY 10013
>			Tel 646 613 3763
>			Cell 917 318 0223
>			Toll Free 800 876 5115
>			Fax 646 613 3784
>			www.gettyimages.com <http://www.gettyimages.com>
>			mish.coffey at gettyimages.com
>

>This email is confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must
not disclose or use the information contained in it.  If you have received
this mail in error, please tell us immediately by return email and delete the
document.