[free-sklyarov] Increasing awareness and pressure

Edmund A. Hintz ed at hintz.org
Wed Aug 29 12:44:02 PDT 2001

On 8/29/01 12:25 PM, Robloch at aol.com thus spake:

>I would like to suggest that writing to editors of certain publications
>might
>also be a good way of adding pressure. The more that we get this message out
>into the mass media the better.  It crossed my mind that if we were to
>organise a co-ordinated approach, this could be effective.
>
>Any suggestions?

Ya know, when I was talking with some family about Dimitry, somebody
suggested it sounded like a good 60 Minutes segment... Haven't had any
time to do anything about it, anybody feel like trying to tackle it?

Peace,
Edmund A. Hintz              **|**     "You may say I'm a dreamer,
Mac Techie, Linux Geek,     *  |  *      But I'm not the only one...
Mac/Linux Consultant       *  /|\  *     I hope someday you'll join us,
<ed at hintz.org>              */ | \*      And the world will live as one.
'78 Westy                    *****      Imagine."
                     http://www.hintz.org