[free-sklyarov] Increasing awareness and pressure

Edmund A. Hintz ed at hintz.org
Wed Aug 29 13:49:19 PDT 2001

On 8/29/01 1:12 PM, sacraver at EE.Princeton.EDU thus spake:

>	That's *really* dangerous.  Those newsmag shows run two kinds of
>	stories:  shocking scandalous threats to your children, and
>	sappy celebrity life stories.  Sklyarov would have to be fit into
>	the former mold, meaning he would be portrayed as an 3VIL HACK3R.

You missed one: stupid political activities(either here or abroad). IIRC
they have a dedicated segment on this sort of thing called "give me a
break". Not that I really watch it that much...

Peace,
Edmund A. Hintz              **|**     "You may say I'm a dreamer,
Mac Techie, Linux Geek,     *  |  *      But I'm not the only one...
Mac/Linux Consultant       *  /|\  *     I hope someday you'll join us,
<ed at hintz.org>              */ | \*      And the world will live as one.
'78 Westy                    *****      Imagine."
                     http://www.hintz.org