[free-sklyarov] RE: Increasing awareness and pressure

Yaroslav Grekov yg1 at hotbox.ru
Wed Aug 29 18:19:15 PDT 2001

I just want to elaborate on the following:

- I don't think that anyone should underestimate the potential of this
story,
- it could go massive in mainstream media. The information is there, it just
- needs to be packaged in a more mass media format.

To me Dmitry is a new CYBERCHRIST (just like, or
something like Mr.Mitnick was before), he is a martyr
who is put against the system of obsolete laws instituted
by people who hardly understand the technology.

It shouldn't be a crime to expose the weaknesses of a
security systems, especially in the FREE WORLD!
But the funny thing is that it is a crime in US - as your
laws are too advanced and over-cautious in hi-tech
matters and it is not a crime in Russia as our laws in
that area are not developed yet...

Sincerely, Y.Grekov. Editor
RICN-Russian Internet Content News
http://eng.ricn.ru