[free-sklyarov] Dragoncon - Atlanta, Georgia (US)

Andrea andrea at gravitt.org
Thu Aug 30 12:33:36 PDT 2001

I am bringing 10,000 flyers to Dragoncon this weekend to distribute to the
expected 20,000 fans descending on downtown Atlanta for one of the largest
science fiction/fantasy conventions around.

The current plan is to put them out with the other free literature and
goodies scattered around the conference facilities. If I can guilt a few
more people into participating, we will be handing them out on the street.

If you will be in Atlanta for the con, stop by the Electronic Frontiers
Forum panels at the Hyatt. Activities run from Friday to Monday and include
a wide range of technical topics. There are many scheduled on the legal
aspects of the Internet, including Napster, DeCSS and the DMCA.

For more information on the con, see www.dragoncon.org.

Andrea