[free-sklyarov] Boston protest report.

Will Doherty wild at eff.org
Thu Aug 30 14:42:08 PDT 2001

A statement from Noam Chomsky and/or Howard Zinn would
be helpful. Please provide copies to EFF if you get
them so that we can publicize.

Acquit Dmitry and Reform the DMCA,

Will Doherty
Online Activist / Media Relations
Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF)
Web http://www.eff.org

Electronic Frontier Foundation - Protecting rights in the digital age
-------