[free-sklyarov] Re: [free-sklyarov-announce] San Francisco protest

Edmund A. Hintz ed at hintz.org
Thu Aug 30 16:27:55 PDT 2001

On 8/30/01 2:33 PM, schoen at loyalty.org thus spake:

>Several people had digital still and video cameras, so I expect you'll
>be able to find pictures pretty soon on
>
>http://sf.freesklyarov.org/

Takes a while to drive back to Antioch... Here's what I got:

http://nc.flyingbuttmonkeys.com/~ehintz/sf083001/

There's a little over 1 minute of video in quicktime format. I'm working
on converting it but it's a very slow process, and I'm not entirely sure
it's going to work properly anyway-tried it on a 2k box and the video was
there but the sound was lost, mtv on my linux box just died. If somebody
wants to grab the vid and convert it to mpg, please do and send it to me
via mail, I'll post it. Meanwhile, I'll keep dorking with it.

BTW, I really liked this photo, it reminded me of the NetBSD logo:

http://nc.flyingbuttmonkeys.com/~ehintz/sf083001/DSC00016.JPG

;-)

Seth or Alex (or whoever) if you would be so kind as to forward this to
sfba and/or announce, please do. I can't post there, PacBell won't give
me a correct reverse lookup on hintz.org so the server kills me as a
possible spammer.

Peace,
Edmund A. Hintz              **|**     "You may say I'm a dreamer,
Mac Techie, Linux Geek,     *  |  *      But I'm not the only one...
Mac/Linux Consultant       *  /|\  *     I hope someday you'll join us,
<ed at hintz.org>              */ | \*      And the world will live as one.
'78 Westy                    *****      Imagine."
                     http://www.hintz.org