[free-sklyarov] Every little bit helps

Mickey mickeym at mindspring.com
Thu Aug 30 18:11:20 PDT 2001

It does help. I wear the shirt every Friday at work. When I travel, I wear it so everyone in the airport and on the plane can see it. When I went to a concert with my daughter, I wore it there and the ticket takers at the gate asked about it. They had seen it before but didn't know what it meant. It's a good way to start a conversation about it.

mickeym