[free-sklyarov] New York Times story on court appearance

Xcott Craver sacraver at EE.Princeton.EDU
Fri Aug 31 11:31:36 PDT 2001

On Fri, 31 Aug 2001, Alex Katalov wrote:

> As you may not know - Dmitry and me met Jennifer at DefCon, a day
> bafore Dmitry was arrested.

	She was also at Usenix on the 15th, where she asked me
	detailed questions about our research.  I'm sure she had
	no intention of belittling the Free Sklayov crowd, even if
	she did do so---I didn't get any such impression from the article's
	wording, myself.
							-X

	[We also swapped explanations for our weird names.]