[free-sklyarov] [dmca-discuss] Russia issues travel advisory for travel to US

Jon O . jono at microshaft.org
Fri Aug 31 22:10:16 PDT 2001

Apply this tool to your link:
http://www.translate.ru/eng/url/tran_url.php

Or:

http://www.translate.ru/eng/url/tu_body.php?PHPSESSID=003b707cae9211cc1cd5534065e6485b&url=http://www.ln.mid.ru/website/brp_4.nsf/9f9f2a6497b5822f43256a2900463456/76d5b2ff0b4bdcd943256ab90053d49b?OpenDocument

the APPLICATION of the OFFICIAL REPRESENTATIVE of the Ministries of Foreign Affairs of RUSSIA

 In connection with business of Russian programmer D.Skljarova, of the prisoner in USA

1537-31-08-2001

We watch closely development of a situation on Russian programmer Dmitry Skljarova,
of the prisoner in USA on the basis of the American law " About protection of copyrights
in digital millenium ". It is the first case of application of the given law in practice.
Accepted in 1998, it(he) causes ambiguous reaction among lawyers, including in USA, many
of which consider, that the law breaks rights of users on freedom of transfer of the electronic
data.

[SNIP]