[free-sklyarov] Quick Query for Campus Campaign

Alex Fabrikant alexf at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Sun Dec 2 22:38:06 PST 2001

As per email address, I'm at UC Berkeley. With some help, I covered the
EE/CS buildings with the original flyers by Tabinda back in late July, and
most are still up. Quite a few people in my dept (EECS), especially grad
students and faculty, seem to be aware of the issue and are quite
adamantly on our side. Of course, many more aren't. I can probably gather
a sizeable group (upwards of a dozen, maybe two, many of whom were at the
SJ/SF protests in the summer) to do more propaganda on-campus, especially
once finals and winter break are over and the new semester starts
(mid-January).

Main question is, as usual, what are we broadcasting, and what's the best
answer to "so what can I do?" Somehow it feels like those need to be
rethought considering the developments of the past few months.

--
-alexf