[free-sklyarov] human interest questions

Alex Katalov akatalov at elcomsoft.com
Mon Dec 3 03:14:46 PST 2001

Dear Alex,

Ooops...

Strange questions :-((((

Dmitry is still emploed by Elcomsoft, and the company pay him salary
as well as all additional expencies related to the living in the USA
(apartments, furnishing, utilties, cell phone, Internet... what else?
Oh - we was in some italian retaurant yesterday with Dmitry, his wife and
childrens, and I paid this from the corporate credit card as well :-)).

Alex, as I remeber, you have my cell phone, so you can simply call me and
ask if you have any questions, because I'm here at the moment :-)

--
Best regards,
 Alex                            mailto:akatalov at elcomsoft.com