[free-sklyarov] KaZaa asks users to help fight RIAA

Robloch at aol.com Robloch at aol.com
Fri Dec 7 01:32:21 PST 2001

What does anyone think of this? An interesting lobbying technique, perhaps...

'If you like using KaZaA help us stop vested organisations around the world
interfering with the way the software functions. Join our Defensive Line.
We???re under attack and we need your help.

KaZaA isn't controlled by the big entertainment companies or their lobbyists.
Don't let anyone tell you what you can and cannot download. KaZaA provides
you with the software you can't get anywhere else; a way to get together and
share files that you enjoy.

KaZaA believes in your right to share files on the Internet with other users
of KaZaA software. You decide what goes in your shared folder, you decide
what you want to share with other users and you decide how you want to
participate. '

more-
http://www.kazaa.com/en/defend.htm