[free-sklyarov] Re: Continuing the fight

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Sun Dec 16 21:23:01 PST 2001

I am offended.  He's on probation.  If he doesn't adhere to the terms of
the agreement, he will be sentences.  No court does this if the party is
inocent....

Laywers and experts be damned...

When your tush is sitting in the chair, the consequences of violating the
agreement is absolutely clear.

Ruben

--

Brooklyn Linux Solutions