[free-sklyarov] Re: Continuing the fight

Seth Johnson seth.johnson at RealMeasures.dyndns.org
Mon Dec 17 03:44:28 PST 2001

The question, of course, is the political one of what the
facts mean.

Our mission, if we should accept it, is to assure that the
facts of Dmitry's conduct are vindicated as perfectly
acceptable -- and that the DMCA's and the DOJ's "painting
them black," as it were, is resoundingly and resolutely
refuted.

Seth Johnson