[free-sklyarov] Re: Continuing the fight

Ruben Safir ruben at mrbrklyn.com
Mon Dec 17 06:20:26 PST 2001

> No; if he doesn't adhere to the terms, he will be _tried_.  It may be
> probation, but if so it's probation before judgment.

What it is is a plea bargain and the court suspeneded proceedings until
next year.

So to be technical, his legal status hasn't changed accept that he has now
testified against himself.

And he can be summeraly found guilty under these condition, if charges are
dropped to lower than a felony and under a certain amount of jail time.

He has not been found innocent, and the charges have not been dropped.

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.

I'm done with this topic on. I have things to do besides sitting in a room
full of Walter Mittys

Brooklyn Linux Solutions
http://www.mrbrklyn.com - Consulting
http://www.brooklynonline.com - For the love of Brooklyn